Sunday, November 25, 2012

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY



Family feuds over estates are always going to be messy and, when they involve an MP, you can expect the media to monitor the situation closely.

And so it is with NZ First MP Bredon Horan.   You can read the story here

But what really amused me was the statement by his leader Winston First who said "I was interested as the leader of a political party when one of my MPs is subject of allegations.   But I deal in facts, that's all I am interested in and I haven't seen any."

Winston Peters interested in facts!    That's a new twist.     What about repaying the $156k he rorted from the taxpayer to fund the NZF election campaign ... that's a fact.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Facts that suit his side of the story more like it. This from a party which campaigns for the elderly. Thieving disgusting corrupt wankers.

Barnsley Bill said...

Horan is toast. Winston has not come out all guns blazing in his defense.
Either that or Horan just displayed behaviour guaranteeing hinm the position of heir apparent.