Thursday, August 22, 2013

COME BACK PHIL - ALL IS FORGIVEN

That was the title of the post I was working on.    It followed the spectacular 'own goal' scored by Shearer in Parliament over the supposed non contact with the Government in respect of the GCSB Bill (now Act).

I did not see how Shearer could survive that and I was proved right.    An inherently decent man but lacking the ability to communicate, consistently undermined by those wanting power at any cost with Robertson leading the charge.

And now he is gone, rolled, history, with some poor cleaner having to mop up all the blood from the caucus floor.   

The Labour Party could do a lot worse by bringing back Phil Goff.   A safe pair of hands with vast experience of Government.   He was never going to win the last election made even more difficult by the inept management of Trevor Mallard.   He deserves a second chance.

5 comments:

The Veteran said...

I see the nice Mr Shearer said he is staying on as Labour Leader until they elect a new one.

While his his 'loyal' Deputy, Grant Robertson, said that he was now Acting Leader.

Gueez Wayne ... this c*u*t*r*u*k of a Party can't even get that right.

Marc said...

I don't think Phil Goff can ever come back from the "Show me the money" debate - a millstone forever; and he is also donkey deep in the matter of the leaked MFAT documents which has still to come to its final guillotine ending. If it is shown he was indeed involved, he has no future credibility.

anna said...

great posting of latest forgiveness poem

Knee Arthritis Pain said...

A complete healing or freedom from pain that is the objective of advpainmd.com and Dr Ajay Kumar. Though this is the objective of almost all hospitals all over the world, sometimes this may not be possible. Today, treatment has become a business. Some clinics simply snatch money from the pockets of patients. However, Dr Ajay Kumar holds some values in his life. He believes in the happiness of his patients. So, patients get complete cure with less expense from here.

adson stone said...

Hey I my friends I tell you something can you give me answer Our mind and body organism thrives on comfortable, regular routine, and I find it much easier to fall asleep and wake happily when the times are consistent. Even if your evening time changes, try to keep your rising time consistent. This way your body always will know when to wake and you'll avoid that feeling of having gotten up "on the wrong side of the bed." I now barely need to set an alarm, because my body always wants to wake at 6am.
microwave body wrap