Monday, January 6, 2014
This man should carry a health warning.
He has a book coming.
He was released from his employment at NIWA for good reasons.
Do you think his latest grab for relevance in matters weather has any connection?
"NZ has second warmest year on record"
This comment from The Pickering Post has greater relevance, do you think?
Please help me out here.
I was thinking about all those fires in Australia over the last five years and what caused them.
I came up with the following list. What have I left out?
1. Arsonists and fire bugs
2. Deterioration in the aging power lines
3. Accidental such as sparks from using machinery ( big one in WA two years ago)
4. Accumulation of dead growth due to green council regulations
5. Reduction in use of firebreaks
6. Sudden change of wind during back burning
Then I asked myself could these fires have started if the temperature was five degrees lower, the answer is simply yes they could have.
Is there anything to support the labor green argument that “global warming” oops “climate change” is causing the fires?
Posted by gravedodger at 2:50 PM